Georgia Collection Agency

Burt and Associates is a Collection Agency that specializes in Commercial Collections with Collection Agency coverage for Georgia.

Collection-Agency-Georgia   Atlanta | Augusta  | Columbus | Atlanta | Macon | Savannah

Burt and Associates a National Business-Debt Collection Agency with full collection coverage for Georgia.

How to get Started:

Contact us to speak with a New Account Information Representative.   We will discuss your overdue accounts in detail. After thorough debtor investigation, we will tell you which accounts show promise of collecting (there may be conditions, such as bankruptcy, which have voided the debt).  We will also suggest which accounts may be better handled in house.

Contact Burt & Associates

By Phone:
Direct: (404) 997-8412

Toll free: 1-877-740-7839

Or Fill out our Collection Agency Contact form

To Get A Free Quote, know our Collection Rates or call us toll free 1 (877) 740-7839 and get started today!

With the improving economy, Burt and Associates may be able to help collect debts which were previously uncollectable.  Some debtors are in a better financial position than they have been in years, all the more reason to collect money owed to you.

Atlanta’s Local Economy is Ranked 22 Among 366 U.S. Metro Areas


Atlanta Expected to Show Surprising Job Growth


Atlanta Metro Projected to add +50,000 jobs in 2012.

March, 2012


Positive employment numbers are emerging. Georgia’s economic recovery is much stronger than initially reported.   Revised figures show the state and Atlanta are adding jobs at a “relatively healthy clip.” says Mark Vitner of the Wells Fargo.

Well Fargo projects Atlanta to add nearly +50,000 new jobs during 2012 —  these gains follow robust job growth in 2011.  Revised figures metro Atlanta saw its private sector payrolls grow at 2.3% and overall employment increase by 1.4% in 2011.  Atlanta added +34,300 jobs in 2011.

Georgia Creates Record Jobs and Investment in 2012Georgia Creates Record Jobs and Investment in 2012


Office of the Governor

October 1, 2012 – Gov. Nathan Deal announced that jobs and investment generated by the Global Commerce division of the Georgia Department of Economic Development jumped by almost 1/3 during the state’s most recent fiscal year.

The department reported that the 403 company expansions or locations it assisted created +28,776 jobs, an increase of +29% from last fiscal year, and $5.97 billion in investment, a +32% increase. These statistics reflect a trend of continued growth since the state’s 2009 fiscal year.

The 403 projects worked on by GDEcD’s during fiscal year 2012 (which ended June 30, 2012) also represented an +11% increase from the previous year. Of those projects, 36% were new locations, highlighted by companies such as Baxter, Caterpillar and Bed, Bath & Beyond. These three projects alone created +4,100 jobs. The remaining 64% were expansions by existing Georgia companies. The largest of these expansions were by Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia (+1,000 jobs) and Home Depot (+700 jobs).

Foreign investment, which typically creates more jobs per project, accounted for 29% of the year’s projects. Kia suppliers such as Mando and Daewon America continued to add jobs to the west Georgia region while others around the state were generated by companies including Kubota, Toyota Industries, Erdrich Umformtechnik, Dinex and SANY.

The Global Commerce Division also managed aggressive outreach to Georgia’s small businesses and entrepreneur-led ventures, with 66% of companies assisted by the division’s Existing Industry and Regional Recruitment team during FY12 classified as small businesses. More than 1,100 startups and small businesses were assisted through direct contact or resource awareness.

With the increased funding assistance from two federal grants, GDEcD’s International Trade Office also experienced a successful year, facilitating +17% more export deals than the previous year, for a total of 311. The trade division also served 1,111 companies, a jump of +30%, and increased the number of export opportunities it provided to Georgia companies by 121%.

Increasing foreign direct investment in Georgia as well as trade opportunities for Georgia companies were the objectives of FY12 international missions led by Deal to China, Korea and Turkey, and are promoted year-round by the state’s 10 international offices. The state also implemented strategies to enhance its competitiveness in global commerce as a result of recommendations laid out by the Georgia Competitive Initiative, Deal’s economic development blueprint.

“Achieving these kinds of results is always a group effort,” said GDEcD commissioner Chris Cummiskey. “Thanks to our many partners, we’re able to bring the kind of flexibility, reliability and resourcefulness these companies are looking for, and often that makes all the difference.”